At any time by email or in writing.
Short personal and professional background and existing diplomas.
- Either MD with specialization in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- or psychosomatic medicine or assistant doctor with the aim of becoming a specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- or psychologist with university degree in the main subject
- or professionals who have a state license to work in psychotherapy.
via taster courses, basic course, continuing education association for psychiatry and psychotherapy Zurich, Central, Northern and Eastern Switzerland, on invitation of a member to the General Assembly, continuing education courses. Courses of international societies.
- 300 hours of psychodynamic theory, thereof at least 200 hours in ISTDP
- 250 hours (video-documented or live) supervision.
- 100 hours of self-experience, including at least 25 hours in IS-TDP.
- state 2017
- in single supervision
- in the group supervision
- in the Live-Supervision - What is that ?
- or in combination of the three